Newlight Hospice is a proud local hospice care provider situated in Houston, Texas. We are a team of specially trained professionals and volunteers. We offer care, support, and dignity to patients and families when their illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatments. We strive to deliver top-notch care services possible by hiring a group of skilled professionals to provide comfort and supportive care to individuals.
Newlight Hospice brings better care home to patients and families by offering them individualized care plans, developed with their physicians and carried out in familiar surroundings with compassion, dignity, and support. We endeavor to address the physical, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of patients and their families who are facing the trauma of an end-of-life condition.
Newlight Hospice does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin disability, or age in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services, and activities or in employment.
WHAT SETS US APART
- Individualized Care
We offer patients and their families individualized care plans, developed with their physicians with dignity, compassion, and support.
- Excellence of Care
We are an accredited hospice agency by The Joint Commission with the highest level of standards in delivering the quality of care.
- Higher Standards
We are committed to providing a higher level of patient care.
Newlight Hospice is to provide excellent and high quality healthcare by dedicated professionals that delivers the best value to the people, we serve beyond their expectation. We aspire to be the leading provider of hospice services for people in Houston and Surroundings with a life-limiting illness. We are committed to equipping our highly trained and dedicated employees with all of the resources necessary to provide extraordinary care and service.
Our vision is to be the best Hospice provider where people will seek Newlight Hospice as a recognized leader of pioneering innovation for the excellent service in the Hospice Care.
Newlight Hospice recognizes these values and their roles in fulfilling the mission. We are governed by the following core values in dealing with one another, our patients, their families/caregivers, our partners, customers, and vendors.
- Integrity: We are sincere and ethical in all we say and do
- Excellence: We do the best what we do and be excel to others
- Teamwork: We together are committed to achieve a common goal
- Accountability: We are accountable and liable for all our action
- Respect: We treat all individuals as equal with their dignity and value
- Compassion: We are dedicated to the physical needs as well as emotional, ethical and spiritual concerns.
COMMITTED TO PATIENTS
We recognize the unique physical, emotional, psychological, and spiritual needs of each person. We strive to extend the highest level of courtesy, satisfaction and service to patients and families/caregivers, visitors, and each other.
The mission, vision and purpose of the hospice program will be reflected in the referral, admission, and service policies and will demonstrate the ability to:
- Establish a commitment to the concept of hospice care
- Provide comprehensive, competent, quality care
- Deliver timely end-of-life care that is well coordinated, family-centered, and includes bereavement and counseling support
- Case manage and design services that are consumer-oriented and outcome-based
- Ensure continuity of care, consistent with the needs of the patient and family/caregiver, as it pertains to the terminal diagnosis, culture, environment, and appropriate level of care
- Acknowledge without discrimination the dignity, comfort, and choices determined by the patient and family/caregiver, including the election of the Medicare benefit or alternative health care options
- Design treatment protocols and interventions consistent with the mission, vision and purpose of the organization
To learn more about us, please feel free to reach us at 281-481-5100 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to serving you soon.